Back From Break. I wanna give some excuses.

 So I have been offline since January, after the second chapter of the Stock Market Basics series. I was supposed to start a new series called "The Huge Small World" by mid-January. And another series called "Politics is fun" in Feb start or ending. But none of them went live after the second chapter of Stock Market Basics.

I do have reasons for it, which we'll go through in a minute. But right now, when I am writing this, I am happy to say I only have good news and nothing else.

So why was I absent?

I don't know, actually; I think I got tired. I was working 24/7, and I was alone. And this thing is still new, so it doesn't pay well or it isn't generating much income, so I was also doing freelancing alongside.

Along with that, I was also working on my book, (Redacted), and sadly, it doesn't seem to be published until next year.

But at the same time, I am happy that my book, "There was a kingdom called Bharatgadh" is out now. It is available across the globe in ebook format. 

I am working on the paperback version, but soon you can get a paperback version of it.

As of now, I have also resumed my education after two long years. 

In the last six months, I really had some bad time, for those who don't know, I had spent a whole year working on my book, (Redacted), hoping to get it published this year, but due to some difficulties, it won't.

I also worked for a website I can't talk about, but the work was so hectic, I couldn't focus on other stuff.

Finally, I had enough; I went completely numb; I was unable to think straight. I needed to take a back step and re-evaluate my life. I was so lost. I had this perfect plan and everything seem to go sidetrack and I couldn't do anything but watch. So what do I do? I felt anger, resentment, and discouraged. 

I was this way for a month, more or less. Then finally I got tired. I got my ass up and wrote, There was a kingdom called Bharatgadh, completed it in a week, got it published and now it's out in the world for you guys to see.

Now, of course, (Redacted) is still under uncertainty but now my hopes are high. I think we can get it done, one way or another. Maybe it will take some time, but it will get published.

So what do I do after today?

I won't be doing any job now, so there's a open road for me. I have decided to focus completely on my books and this little corner I have on the internet. I am going to upload new content here from next week. I will be taking breaks, but hopefully they won't be six months long.

As of now, this blog was just to keep you updated. But this Monday, I'll drop the new chapter of Stock Market Basics, in it I'll talk about IPOs. Then I am also going to talk about something amazing that has happened yesterday, if you're reading it on Wednesday. But yeah, that's all, wait for new content, it's coming soon.

Comments

  1. Guys, do comment, what I should talk about in coming days, it will help me a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I turned 20... An epilogue.

Immortality and the Possibility of Becoming God.

Book related announcement: Release date, synopsis, and more!